Tuesday, August 1, 2017
Top 10 Titles that Made Me Hungry
Ask, and you shall receive. While Top Ten Tuesday with The Broke and the Bookish is still on hiatus, I was craving a book list. So Jessica at Book Plots and Polka Dots kindly came up with a topic for this week. Titles that made me hungry...which was harder than I thought it would be.
What books have made you hungry?
1) Love and Gelato by Jenna Evans Welch
Gelato. ALL the gelato.
2) Harry Potter by J.K. Rowling
Feasts. ALL the feasts.
3) Garden Spells by Sarah Addison Allen
Magic food. ALL the magic food.
4) Truth About Forever by Sarah Dessen
Waffles and catering. ALL the waffles and catering.
5) Peaches by Jodi Lynn Anderson
Peaches. ALL the peaches.
6) The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern
Carnival food. ALL the carnival food.
7) Soulless by Gail Carriger
Tea and biscuits. ALL the tea and biscuits.
8) Tantalize by Cynthia Leicht Smith
Italian food. ALL the Italian food.
9) Heartless by Marissa Meyer
Tarts. ALL the tarts.
10) Bang by Barry Lyga
Pizza. ALL the pizza.