Top Ten TV Bonanza
(Feature hosted the Broke and the Bookish)
The fall season is coming! Anyone else tired of re-runs? Chances are I won't really watch everything listed, but maybe I'll catch an episode or two.
5 New Shows I'm Looking Forward To
1) The Good Place - Kristen Bell. Done.
2) Designated Survivor - I've seen so many ads lately for this one that is has made me curious.
3) This is Us - Ditto. And Milo Ventimiglia.
4) Timeless - A time travel storyline is always worth a first watch.
5) Conviction - Love Hayley Atwell.
5 Returning Shows I'm Looking Forward To
6) New Girl - I want to live in that apartment!
7) The Blacklist - Raymond Redington. Sigh. My heart.
8) Scorpion - If they don't kiss this season I'm out.
9) Once Upon a Time - I want to quit you. But I just can't.
10) Crazy Ex-Girlfriend - More spontaneous musical numbers!
I'm also SUPER excited for season 2 of Poldark on PBS and season 5 of Longmire on Netflix.