10 Characters You Want More Of
(Feature hosted by The Broke and the Bookish)
I feel like I've been having trouble with these here Top Ten Tuesdays of late. I failed miserably trying to come up with characters from my childhood. So I started contemplating books I've read lately. The thing is, most of the books I read are part of a series...so you kind of naturally get more of a character. And most of the books I'm reading are part of series that aren't complete yet...so I'm going to end up getting more of the character anyway.
It finally came down to fictional couples that I was left curious about. Typical. I'm a sucker for a sweet romance. There are, thankfully, a few independent individuals sprinkled into my list. And yes, some of these books have epilogues. But I want to know how the characters got to where they are going and what happened after.
But who is on your list?
1) Gansey and Blue - The Raven Cycle by Maggie Stiefvater
2) Levi and Cath - Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell
3) Lina and Andrius - Between Shades of Gray by Ruta Sepetys
4) Wes and Macy - The Truth About Forever by Sarah Dessen
5) Widget and Poppet - The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern
6) Liesel and Max - The Book Thief by Markus Zusak
7) Mia and Adam - If I Stay/Where She Went by Gayle Forman
8) Etienne and Anna - Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins
9) Samantha and Jase - My Life Next Door by Huntley Fitzpatrick
10) Maddie - Code Name Verity by Elizabeth Wein