Top Ten (+1) Best Books I Read in 2015
(Feature hosted by The Broke and the Bookish)
I feel like this list is a bit premature. I'm working on a few books, and they might very well make the list. Or not. It's a bit early to tell, but so far they're pretty excellent. That being said, here are ten of my favorites. At least one of them has made my top ten ever favorites. If you're interested, my reviews are linked with the titles.
What's on your list?
1) The Martian by Andy Weir
2) Station Eleven by Emily St. John Mandel
3) Saint Anything by Sarah Dessen
4) The Prom Goer's Interstellar Excursion by Chris McCoy
5) Avalon by Mindee Arnett
6) The Family Romanov by Candace Fleming
7) Manners & Mutiny by Gail Carriger (Review coming soon!)
8) The Thousand Dollar Tan Line by Rob Thomas (Review coming soon!)
9) Vengeance Road by Erin Bowman
10) You're Never Weird On the Internet by Felicia Day
11) Shutter by Courtney Alameda