Top Ten 2016 Debut Novels I'm Looking Forward To
(Feature hosted by The Broke and the Bookish)
I feel I must confess that I had to research this one. Life has been busy, and despite the fact that I'm a librarian, I have done an awful job of keeping up with what's coming out soon. Except for Maggie Stiefvater. Which I check every day. Just in case they decided to release The Raven King early. But they haven't and it's making me crazy.
Anyhoo...here are 10 titles (eleven if you count my plug for The Raven King!) I'm looking forward to in 2016. And the titles are linked to Goodreads for more info!
1) Revenge and the Wild by Michelle Modesto
2) These Vicious Masks by Tarun Shanker
3) Blackhearts by Nicole Castroman
4) Shallow Graves by Kali Wallace
5) Kill the Boy Band by Goldy Moldavsky
6) Dreamology by Lucy Keating
7) Everland by Wendy Spinale
8) Love, Lies, and Spies by Cindy Anstey
9) A Study in Charlotte by Brittany Cavallaro
10) The Girl Who Fell by Shannon M. Parker