Top 10 ALL TIME FAVORITE BOOKS
(from the past 5 years :)
(Feature hosted by The Broke and the Bookish)
I didn't know how to interpret this list. Does it mean top five favorite books that I've read in the last five years...or top ten books published in the last 5 years. I chose the latter. Going back through my Goodreads shelves, I realized that I've read a lot of pretty spectacular books over the last few years. Narrowing it down to 10 was pretty tough. I really need a #11 because Ruta Sepetys Out of the Easy needs to be mentioned.
Some of these were read before I started blogging, but if there is a review...there's a link.
What's on your list?
1) Code Name Verity by Elizabeth Wein
2) Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas
3) The Raven Boys by Maggie Stiefvater
4) Mothership by Martin Leicht
5) The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern
6) Scorpio Races by Maggie Stiefvater
7) The Iron King by Julia Kagawa
8) Moon Over Manifest by Clare Vanderpool
9) Ann and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins
10) Shadow and Bone by Leigh Bardugo