Ten Books I Recently Added to My To-Be-Read List
(Feature Hosted by The Broke and the Bookish)
Oh the ever growing to-be-read list. I can't tell you the last time I actually visited the list to pick out my next read. I usually just grab the book closest that tickles my fancy or the shiny new book that I nab as quickly as possible at the library. But thank goodness for Goodreads. Thank goodness for a place where I can at least be reminder of titles that I would surely forget and for a community of readers that help me make that next selection.
So here are ten that I recently added to that good ol' shelf to, hopefully, be read soon:
2) Like It Never Happened by Emily Adrian
3) Pretending to Be Erica by Michelle Painchaud
4) Joyride by Anna Banks
5) The Tenderness of Thieves by Donna Freitas
6) Hello, Goodbye, and Everything in Between by Jennifer E. Smith
7) Prudence by Gail Carrier
8) Killer Instinct by Jennifer Lynn Barnes
9) The Lies of Locke Lamora by Scott Lynch
10) Trigger Warning by Neil Gaiman
So what's on your list? Anything spectacular I need to add?