Ten Books I'd Love to Read With My Book Club
(Feature hosted by The Broke and the Bookish)
It seems like such a dangerous task. Having to sit awkwardly with individuals you like, hearing them talk about how much they dislike the book you have selected is torture. I've been there. Totally uncomfortable. But I am often uncomfortable...so maybe it's not really a big deal. Another conversation for another time.
Anyhoo, here are ten books that I hope my book clubs will tackle one day. Maybe a little persuasion and begging is in my future. (To be honest, they're really just ten books that I want to read and am willing to manipulate others to read as well.)
What's on your list? Happy reading!
1) Station Eleven by Emily St. John Mandel
2) The Shadow of the Wind by Carlos Ruiz Zafon
3) Belzhar by Meg Wolitzer
4) Steelheart by Brandon Sanderson
5) Glory O'Brien's History of the Future by A.S. King
6) The Beginning of Everything by Robyn Schneider
7) A Northern Light by Jennifer Donnelly
8) The Husband's Secret by Liane Moriarty
9) The Ocean at the End of the Lane by Neil Gaiman
10) First Frost by Sarah Addison Allen