- I managed the seemingly impossible task of needing workman's comp after super-manning over a half wall in my usual graceful fashion.
- I slowly learned that I can, in fact, be a leader...which led to several moments of not being able to say "no"...the side effects I will be feeling in the New Year.
- I almost got eaten by a shark in Charleston...or not quite...but got super close to a shark in the wild.
- I met Sarah Dessen, and E. Lockhart, and Leigh Bardugo, and Alex London, and Lauren Oliver, and Gayle Forman, and Becca Fitzpatrick, and Melissa de la Cruz, and Carrie Ryan, and Stephanie Perkins...and it was a really, really good weekend.
- I got to explore Disney World with a fun friend.
- And I gained a sister (and got rid of a roommate at the same time :)
It was a good year. Thanks again for all the sharing, and reading, and being genuinely interesting, kind people.
And because I can't get enough of the genius of Mr. Neil Gaiman, in his words, here is my wish for you in the New Year.