Top Ten Books That Were Hard For Me To Read
(Feature hosted by The Broke and the Bookish)
Cause I just didn't like it...
1) Life of Pi by Yann Martel
Worst. Ending. Ever. And a stupid man eating island.
2) Eat, Pray, Love by Elizabeth Gilbert
Cry me a river you entitled brat. (Those are strong words, and I feel a bit bad now. But still...)
3) Every Day by David Levithan
Made me mad on so many levels.
Cause it was the end...
4) Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows by J.K. Rowling
I lost some dear friends with this one.
5) Ruin and Rising by Leigh Bardugoo go away.
Cause I kind of had a major crush on the Darkling.
6) Into the Still Blue by Veronica Rossi
Because Perry was my fictional boyfriend, and I didn't want to leave.
Cause the subject matter hurt A LOT
7) Eleanor & Park by Rainbow Rowell
Too close to home...not personally...just what I see every day in the Teen Room.
8) Second Chance Summer by Morgan Matson
The train wreck you saw coming but couldn't stop. But so beautifully written.
9) Between Shades of Grey by Ruta Sepetys
As if WWII would ever be an easy subject to read about...
10) Cody Name Verity by Elizabeth Wein
Oh the sweet pain of secrets revealed.