Monday, July 21, 2014
I can go the distance
Today's distraction topic:
Emily's Top 5 Disney Songs
1) Belle (Beauty and the Beast) - "Look there she goes that girl is strange no question. Dazed and distracted, can't you tell? Never part of any crowd. Cuz her heads up on some cloud. No denying she's a funny girl that Belle." What's so bad about wanting more?
2) When You Wish Upon a Star (Pinocchio) - "When you wish upon a star. Makes no difference who you are, anything your heart desires will come to you. If your heart is in your dream, no request is too extreme, when you wish upon a star as dreamers do." Anyone can dream.
3) I See the Light (Tangled) - "All those days watching form the windows, all those years outside looking in, all that time never even known, just how blind I've been." Go Tangled!
4) I-2-I (A Goofy Movie) - "If a wall should come between us. Too high to climb too hard to break through. I know that love will lead us. And find a way to bring me to you." Such an underrated movie and awesome song!
5) Santa Fe (Newsies) - "When I dream, on my own, I'm alone, but I ain't lonely. For a dreamer nights the only time of day when the city's finally sleepin', all my thoughts begin to stray, and I'm on the train that's bound for Santa Fe. And I'm free, like the wind, like I'm gonna live forever. It's a feeling time can never take away."
Do you have a favorite Disney song?