Top Ten Things On My Bookish Bucket List
(Feature hosted by The Broke and the Bookish)
I've got quite a random bucket list that I add to here and there. I want to see a moose in its natural habitat, visit Roswell during an alien festival, play tambourine on stage at a concert, and be somewhere with little light pollution during a meteor shower (just to name a few). I've never really sat down to think about book related goals. Well now I have ten things to add to the crazy array of things I'd like to do before I die. What's on your list?
1) Go on a book vacation - Read Anna and the French Kiss in Paris or follow the path of 13 Little Blue Envelopes or travel the streets of Prague while reading The Book of Blood and Shadow or...
2) Meet Jasper Fforde - Cuz he's awesome, and that's all I have to say about that.
3) Write a "novel" and have the courage to let someone else read it -I've finished NaNoWriMo twice, and have yet to let anyone read my stories.
4) Read 150 books in 1 year - Think I'm going to have stop watching TV :)
5) Participate in World Book Night - Cause at heart I am a coward, and while I love to spread the love of reading, going up to strangers is not quite my thing
6) Read every play by William Shakespeare - It will be painful, but I can do it.
7) Attend Book Expo - The mecca of mingling with reader's rock stars.
8) Finish every series I start - Probably going to have to go from this point on, cause I've dug myself quite a whole.
9) Read The Tale of Despereaux to a young child - Be it a child of my own or a niece/nephew, I want to share this gem with someone small and special.
10) Read a work of fiction by a Russian novelist - I love the movies, now it's time to put in the effort for the books themselves.