Top Ten Characters I'd Like to Be Best Friends With
(Feature hosted by The Broke and the Bookish)
Today is a Top Ten Rewind where we get to revisit a previous topic. Maybe you missed it the first time around, or you've read some killer titles int he meanwhile and want to revisit your pics. All's fair in love and reading. So I have decided to share my fictional best friend picks...cause my imagination might just get me so involved in the stories I read that I might occasionally forget these characters aren't real.
1) Gansey, Adam, Ronan & Blue - The Raven Cycle by Maggie Stiefvater
Angsty, but awesome. Adventure, danger, quick dialogue. Let's hang out you guys!
2) Ron, Harry, & Hermione - Harry Potter by J.K. Rowling
I really just want to be a Weasley...but I'd settle for part of the crew.
3) Stargirl - Stargirl by Jerry Spinelli
I think everyone needs a free-spirited, whimsical dreamer in their life. I want Stargirl.
4) Augustus, Hazel, & Isaac - The Fault in Our Eyes by John Green
It would be one sad friendfest, but heartfelt and contemplative!
5) Ida Mae Jones - Fly Girl by Sherri L. Smith
Who wouldn't want to hang out with a strong-willed, independent, courageous woman?
6) Maddie & Queenie - Code Name Verity by Elizabeth Wein
7) Skulduggery Pleasant - Skulduggery Pleasant by Derek Landy
The dude is a skeleton detective. In a suit. And can throw fireballs at people. Yes!
8) Lucy - The Chronicles of Narnia by C.S. Lewis
Full of faith, imagination, and gumption. We could be best pals.
9) Grover - The Monster at the end of this Book by Jon Stone
'Cause it's Grover. At the end of a book. Not a scary monster....and it's Grover :)
10) Sarah, Hoggle, Sir Didymus, & Ludo - Labyrinth
This should not have to be explained. "If you should need us..."