Top Ten Bookish Goals / Resolutions for 2014
(Feature hosted by The Broke and the Bookish)
I might have half-way failed and epically failed on a few of my goals in 2013, but they kept me focused. Grounded. So...why not try it again. Maybe 2014 is the year that I complete all of my reading goals. I'm going to knock this list out of the park. Here's to a reading home run!
1) Read a total of (at least) 125 books - If I match 2013's total, it won't feel like a fluke!
2) Read (1) adult book each month - So maybe I'll have something to contribute at the adult reference desk at my library.
3) Read (4) nonfiction books
4) Complete one graphic novel/manga series each month
5) Listen to (5) audiobooks - Um...adult books? Two birds, one stone?
6) Finally visit and explore my local comic book store - Let my nerd banner wave proudly
7) Participate in World Book Night - Take my love of reading to the streets
8) Update my blog and Goodreads account for every book I read
9) Attempt, once again, to not feel guilt for not reading every new books that comes into the library
10) FINISH Graceling...really. This is going to happen. I will take you down Graceling!!