Top Ten Best/Worst Series Enders
(Feature hosted by The Broke and the Bookish)
1) Harry Potter by J.K. Rowling
So the epilogue wasn't great, but ending was pretty awesome nonetheless.
2) Iron Knight by Julie Kagawa
He travels to the ends of the earth. Literally. Sigh.
3) Specials by Scott Westerfeld
A hard ending, but a hard fought victory.
4) The Return of the King by J.R.R. Tolkien
When Frodo and company board the boat...perfect.
5) Where She Went by Gayle Forman
6) Mockingjay by Suzanne Collins
I hated Katniss by the end. I tried not to, but I just couldn't help myself.
7) A Series of Unfortunate Events by Lemony Snicket
It didn't actually end! So frustrating!
8) Breaking Dawn by Stephenie Meyer
A huge build up and no one dies! Ugh. I really wanted someone to die.
Check back with me in a few months when I finish up some series I've started, because I am going to finish them. Really. Hopefully. Probably not. A girl can dream.