|Zombie Fest 2013|
Zombie Fest 2014 is just around the corner and here is this year's itinerary:
Budget - $75
Grades 8-12 (I've tried 6-12, but the maturity level between 6th and 12th grade is just too different)
Welcome / Icebreaker
Guess the Organ or Body Part) / Costume Contest / Zombie Walk Contest
The Apocalypse Story
The apocalypse is happening! Participants will race to collect survival supplies. After all of the supplies have been collected, we will read a pre-written apocalypse scenerio. Points will be awarded to participants who have collected certain materials. The person with the most points by the end of the story is the survivor and winner!
Zombies vs. Humans
- Chaperones will choose (2) zombies and will then ask the zombies to look up and recognize each other. (Everyone else must keep their eyes tightly shut.)
- Regular Zombie has no intelligence. You cannot run. You cannot guard the doctor if you’ve found him, and the only thing you can say is “Brains!”. You can say brains to scare your victim, or to ask another person if they’re a zombie.
- Runner Zombie, obviously, can run, unlike regular zombies. You cannot guard the doctor if you’ve found him, and the only thing you can say is “Brains!”. You can say brains to scare your victim, or to ask another person if they’re a zombie. Chaperones will announce when zombies can walk and when they can run.
- The "doctor" (any pre-designated item) will be hidden before the game.
- The zombies (regular or runner) have to wait one minute before they turn from humans into zombies. Set a timer with a ring if it’ll help.
- At least two humans must find the doctor (he or she has the antidote, of course) and bring him or her to a designated spot.
- If the humans bring the doctor to the designated spot safely, then it’s a human victory. If everyone is zombified, then it’s a zombie victory.
- (Start the game over and over, keeping whoever is a zombie, a zombie. The winner is the last human standing.)
- (We hide paper brains so that zombies have something else to do during the game. 1 point for every brain.)
- (To keep things moving, we also set a time limit with some sort of penalty. Ex. The humans only have so long to find the doctor.)
Dissecting old dolls and recreating them...barbie head on transformer body??
Pizza & a movie
More Zombies vs. Humans
Do you have any fun programs planned for October?