Top Ten Books I Would Love To See As A Movie/TV Show
(Set in a perfect world in which movies don't butcher the books we love)
(Feature hosted by The Broke and the Bookish)
Do you ever feel like the only movies/tv shows coming out are based on teen books? It's rather unfortunate. Some stories just aren't suited outside of the imagination of the reader's brain. But in a perfect world...where book adaptations didn't stink...well maybe there are a few I would enjoy being brought to life.
1) Shadowfell by Juliet Marillier (movie)
A little selfish here...I really just want to see Flint brought to life.
2) Heist Society by Ally Carter (TV show)
The antics of this rather clever crew would make a great serial story line.
3) Just One Day by Gayle Forman (movie)
Sigh. Yes, please.
4) My Life Next Door by Huntley Fitzpatrick (movie)
Only with the perfect Jase...I mean, perfect.
5) Etiquette & Espionage by Gail Carriger (TV show)
There's not enough steampunk in the world.
6) Entwined by Heather Dixon (movie)
Something whimsical and dark.
7) The Girl Who Circumnavigated Fairyland in a Ship of Her Own Making
by Catherynne M. Valente (movie)
With a Alice in Wonderland flare.
8) The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern (movie)
Please don't let them ruin this fantastic story!
9) Moon Over Manifest by Clare Vanderpool (movie)
The next Stand By Me.
10) Paranormalcy by Kiersten White (TV show)
The next Vampire Diaries.
What's on your list? Happy reading!