Top Ten Tuesday
Top 10 Favorite Romances
(Feature hosted by The Broke and the Bookish)
I have my favorites, and I've shared them ad nauseam. Of course Elizabeth and Darcy would make the list. And Hermione and Ron. And Anna and Etienne. I completely and totally heart them. No question. But since you already know this (or if you don't just know that they've been mentioned more than a handful of times in previous posts) I've decided to list a few of my new favorites. Shake things up a bit.
1) Aria and Perry from Under the Never Sky and Through the Ever Night - My new favorite couple (and my new fictional boyfriend)
2) America Singer and Prince Maxon from The Selection - America by herself is not favorite, but America and Prince Maxon together...sigh.
3) Mia and Adam from If I Stay and Where She Went - I was ready to fly to New York and force the two to get back together.
4) Hazel and Augustus from The Fault In Our Stars - Oh the weeping. My mother thought there was something seriously wrong with me.
5) Elvie and Cole from Mothership - So he's an alien...so what, Evie is more than up for the challenge.
6) Samantha and Jase from My Life Next Door - If only all neighbors were as adorable as Jase.
7) Hadley and Oliver from The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight - Best plane ride ever.
8) Finley and Griffin from The Girl in the Steel Corset and The Girl in the Clockwork Collar - Can't wait for the next installment.
9) Evie and Lend from Paranormalcy - So Lend is immortal which really puts a damper on a normal future (at least as of book two...) they still make an adorable future.
10) Celia and Marco from The Night Circus - I LOVED this book. I LOVED the atmosphere. I LOVED the magic. And I LOVED the love story. Another...sigh.