Top Ten Tuesday
Top 10 Bookish Goals for 2013
(Feature hosted by The Broke and the Bookish)
1) Finish at least (5) series I've already started - As named in my video last week on New Year's resolutions.
2) Read at least (3) nonfiction books
3) Read at least (3) adult fiction books
4) Read at least (3) classics
5) Listen to at least (3) audiobooks
6) Review every book I read (and add it to my Goodreads profile)
7) Don't feel guilty for re-reading a book I love while others sit on the shelf
8) Don't feel guilty for not completing an audiobook if I don't care for the reader
9) Don't feel guilty for starting new series and then not finishing them
10) Finally read Graceling by Kristin Cashore, a book that I have checked out (not kidding) eleven times and have yet to actually read it.