Top Ten Tuesday
Top 10 Books I Read in 2012
(Feature Hosted by The Broke and the Bookish)
Writing a blog makes this question sssooo much easier. It was a good year for books. A really good year, and I can't wait to see what 2013 has in store, especially since a few of my titles are a part of a series (ugh!). Here's ten (or more) of my favorites for 2012!
1) Ready Player One by Ernest Cline - An adventure for the techno ages and enough 80s references to make this John Hughes junkie super happy.
2) Code Name Verity by Elizabeth Wein - Quickest way to feel like a coward and appreciate heroes...read this book.
3) Mothership by Martin Leicht - Total alien baby daddy drama. Awesome.
4) Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas - Do you think it's too late to become an assassin and totally kick some butt?
5) My Life Next Door by Huntley Fitzpatrick - Oh dreamy. Just dreamy.
6) Splintered by A.G. Howard - Wonderland on steroids, if that's even possible.
7) Anna Dressed in Blood by Kendare Blake - I'd tell you I love you, but then I'd have to kill you. Oh yeah...you're already dead.
8) And Then There Were None by Agatha Christie - The ultimate whodunit.
9) The Diviners by Libba Bray - Libba Bray...1920s...ghost story...yes please!
10) The Fault in Our Stars by John Green - Amsterdam anyone?
and then there's Cinder by Marissa Meyer, and The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight by Jennifer E. Smith, and The Raven Boys by Maggie Stiefvater, and...okay, I'd better stop, cause this could go on forever.