Top Ten Tuesday
Top 10 Books I Wouldn't Mind Santa Bringing Me
(Feature hosted by The Broke and the Bookish)Dear Santa,
I have been a mostly good girl this year and would love to have a stocking full of books come Christmas morning. I promise to treat them kindly, catalog them, and always keep them in order. I also promise to share them with my friends and family. Here are ten books I wouldn't mind adding to my collection:
1,2,3) A Wrinkle in Time Trilogy by Madeline L'Engle - My poor copy has seen better days. While it will forever remain on my bookshelf, a new copy that can withstand my yearly re-reading would be wonderful. Might as well throw in the other two stories in the trilogy!
4, 5) Lola and the Boy Next Door & Ilsa and the Happily Ever After by Stephanie Perkins - Anna and the French Kiss is a bit lonely all by itself on my shelf.
6) Gulp by Mary Roach - I know it doesn't come out until April, but maybe as a special treat...
7) Days of Blood and Starlight by Laini Taylor - Because the cover is so pretty, and I really must know what happens next.
8) River Marked by Patricia Briggs - Paperback of course. It would match the other four in the series so well.
9) The Raven Boys by Maggie Stiefvater - So that I'm ready when the rest of the trilogy comes out.
10) Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas - It was one of my favorites of the year, and I would so like to read it again.
So there you go Santa. The top ten books I wouldn't mind recieving.